Tuesday 18 August 2009

Spending My Own


As you guys know I am in the midst of creating my upcoming 2nd solo album ( hopefully ) that will be a source of my promises that I have made not only to my fellow supporters but most importantly myself ....
And next week, I hope I get to finish my 1st song which I call "So Damn Lucky" with Greg.
As you can see this is as much money I am spending for this song and to actually make this song happen... not including the time and money I spent to actually get my ass there in the first place.
I just hope that when the album is out , no one! ( at least the people that actually care and sincerely want to support me and should support me ) ask for a free copy of it ...... Cos face it guys .... we don't do all this hard work just to have people dragging you down under and suck out the blood out of you.
The old times are fine. They dont involve my money at all... Yeah, I worked damn hard for it ... but hey... not as much as I am working on my second album now ...... my own sweat and blood ... my own accounts and everything my way ......
The only thing that I would ask is, don't say you're on my back if all you can do is say it... If you wan a free copy ... well let me just say .. this is how much of my hard work and effort you "Flushing" down the toilet... my whole hopes and dreams.. and all that hard work. If you really mean it ... then say it.... if you're just saying it... .save it ....
I just hope I wont be disappointed again .... and this time .... please consider what I am working for ..

2 comments:

~no more~ said...

can't agree more.. tho i get ur previous album for free before.. feel really bad now.. huhuu~~

Petronella Suan said...

ahHHhh FIFFY ....itu sia offer kau .,..... ini waktu sia sedang mau jual album sia .... berabis sia mau suruh support ,,, dorang berabis mau minta free hahahhah , nasib not my money ,.. jen kau susah Fif... kalau sa offer its a gift frm me xx