Friday 6 June 2008

Poet of a Free Spirit

When I started to write this title, I actually don't know what exactly what to write about. With a smile on my face, and a movie playing to cure my boredom, I feel like I am in a dream.... And I am missing someone dear to me so so much that it hurts. But hey, at least I have a little time to update my blog after so long.....

A spirit that lives in me
Breath and makes my heart beat
Make me whole in many ways
I wonder how I'd survive
without a simple kiss from my night wonderer
I cant imagine now
living this wonderful life without the warmth of its presents
I'd give everything to just feel its touch
feeling safe as my free spirit roar with eagerness
I hunger for a love that was promised to me
thirst for a hug or a kiss
I never thought I could love like this
I never thought that I see so many things
things I could only dream of
things that I could only wished for
Here my free spirit awaits
for it to be singing again
waiting for its prince to come home again
make me whole again....

Petronella Suan

No comments: