Tuesday 28 October 2008

Its been a year....

Paris
Milan


Its been a year since I left my music career and join Emirates to pursue my dream to fly, meet people and see the world..... And oh my have the time passed me by so fast I didn't even realized it. I have been flying and I have seen some of the things and places that I only dream to see or had a glimps on TV. I am still in disbelieve sometimes when I got to certain destination that I have never been before. I remembered the feeling when I first set foot on the African soil.... Nairobi, Kenya. Oh my goodness gracious.. I have never been so happy. I kept looking outside my hotel room windows and talking to myself, asking myself if its really real or its just a dream?..
And then after that,I kept on discovering something new everytime I came to a new place... like Paris, Milan, Mauritius, Munich, Vienna, Venice, Thailand and so on ..... I learned that I am always going to be amazed by everything I see and touch .... I treasure every bit of experiences that I get to grasp.
I remembered deciding to buy a new camera, so that I get to take whatever was in my way to remember everything and share it with my friends and family ...... It was very exciting....
I miss singing ..... I do .... but I just had to do this for myself and open my eyes to different possibilities....
Now that I met so many new people.... new friends and new meaning of moving on, I cant say that I regreted leaving what I had behind and coming to Dubai to start something new. I know somehow or rather, this is good for me and I am so grateful that I am capable and I am brave enough to take a step forward. A step to the unknown world.





7 comments:

Amy C said...

Hi Pet...wow! now u have a blog dat i can stalk everyday! Hehehe!!So nice to know dat u enjoying ur life n ur job at the same time!!Enjoy more yah!

I add u in my blogroll ah! =)

Take care!!

NoyIbrahim said...

yo pet..finally ko dpt jg kasi update blog ko ah..::)

Noy

Petronella Suan said...

yeah bah hahahh ... well i have a lot of time.. but i just lazy i guess hahhaa

sly said...

jadi pramugari suda pla.. hehhe

Noel Roger said...

wow~

Petronella Suan said...

keep tuning guys .. kalau ada masa mimang sia update juga tu jen kamu susah

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thisispetronella.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com