Monday 23 February 2009

Summary of a new year .....Starts now...


So .... what has been goin on so far for the 2009 for me ? Well ..... not that much ... but somethings here and there ....

I finally got the urge to get in touch with my music again ... starting to write new songs with inspiration rolling in and all ... and I intended to update my blog awhile ago... never got the chance to... But now I am here ... just letting my thought flow and my fingers do the typing.

I basicly dont even know what to say .... as far as I realized, whenever I thought my life was interestingn enough that I should write something about it, it became dull and uninteresting. Probably its because, some things are better to be left unsaid.

This year I welcome a new member of the family. Ivan Jovic Victor Suan. I've only met him once.. and havent really got to know him or anything .... yet. But soon hopefully, when he can actually remember who I am and knows who's the famous "Untie Pet" hehheh ..

And so here he is .... still red and "blur".....

Anyways. ... Theres nuthing much to tell yet ..... but so far I am just waiting for that certain time to get into something and actually looking forward to suprise myself rather than anyone really.

I hope to go on inspiring myself to write more melodies and send them all to my ex Producer Greg Handerson back in KL so he can have a listen and tell me what he thinks .... So far, one has got his green light and I was so thrilled to have his opinion in this ...


Anyways, oh yeah .... and I also bought a new Handycam ! I know right ......Cooolll..... Its not that impressive of an idea... but hey! finally! I get to own one! I am sooooooo exited.... i can immagine things that I canto with it..... so cool ! hehehhe


Right now my new lappy was not very friendly to me.... I have tried installing some software inside and I cant do it! *&#&*^%&^%!^%!@ but anyways.. I gotta do something about that .... man! I cant live without my photoshop and illustrator .... :( I think its the stoopid Vista ... but hey.. what do I know.


This year I turned to 26th. And I wonder how much I have changed and grown so far. My birthday celebration wasn't that grand ... but I have few special people that I invited to come and be with me ... just have some dinner and some Sabahan style Kareoke session. I guess it doesn't really matter to me anyway. turning into an older age is just a time where we remember and try to figure out reasons to be in this world. A timed alarm clock to wake us up when were sleeping and dreaming in living life, that sometimes dont mean a thing or leading us no where .... Its scary but its true.... Sometimes you wake u and you dont even know where you are .
About my cooking and baking progress..... hmmmm I can make damn good Pizza Now ! and My chocolate cake is to die for ahahhaahaha .... alamak ! naik bakul angkat sendiri la pula!
Latest update for "First time ever Listing" - saw my first ever Tennis Match .... Venus Williams, Jelena Jankovic, Ana Ivanovic, and others that i cant remember their names .. hehehhe that was awesome! I didnt think that I qould actually enjoy it! But I did! .. coooooll... Bought myself First Timberland Shoes, Seen the snow.... and March is coming and here I come for my first Skiing Trip, Experience and Meeting the Family.
Till then everyone ... keep tuning t my blog... I will update as soon as I am inspired to... Cherios!