Sunday 1 March 2009

I am a shopaholic.. Oh Shit!

Ironic. I just watched the movie “confession of a shopaholic” in the cinema. You think that I would think twice of getting some more things that I don’t need and spending money like they fall from the sky, but NO… I went on buying a mini so called “travelling-guitar” and a stand that comes with it. And then I bought a “travel-mouse” for my lappy, cos I thought I need it and its cute. For some reasons, I seriously thought that I need a camera stand desperately.


Set of Pink Black Polka Dot Travel bags. And a practical Green one. Whole thing was DHS320

A Camera Stand. Worth Dhs86
Travel Mouse. Dhs45


Mini Travelling-Guitar and stand. Dhs315

Oh….. what am I doing to myself??? The only thing that it good that I did today was transfering some money to my mum. Oh my gosh …. When I watched that movie just now, It made me realized that I am a glorified shopaholic indeed.

No comments: