Monday 2 March 2009

On the Roll on the inspiration



People asked me so many times ... about me coming back in the music industry again. And I honestly dont know what to say to them. But what I do know is that I still love music in my life and I still dream of one day I will come back to the scene.....


Right now though, I am happy where I am. I miss singing all the time. The thrill and the adrenaline rush in my blood when I hit that stage or started singing. I am so happy to still have that passion in me. And even better I started to find the reason I love it in the first place.

Recently I started writing songs again and. Getting in touch with my music and my passion for the art. I even contacted my producer friend Greg Handerson and let him listen to my stuff that I wrote, and he is so far impressed with what I came up with. So I was inspired to plan more things for me in the future. Another album? but if this plans works out, I wanna be able to do it my way or the highway. I also did as a part time hobby to make clips for my old songs in my Self Titled Album - Petronella using my new gadget that I just bought .... Its so exiting to work on it :)

But for now, I cant YET post it anywhere because I really want to do the best I can .. hopefully after I come back from my leave in Italy. So I will keep you posted on that.

And as for my songs.... I need to go home and get some recording going on .. I will work on some songs with maybe Greg Handerson. But I also think that I should give a chance to some other producer from my Birth place, Sabah ... so any proposal ?

Anyways... I am so exited about this guys ... wish me the best luck !

Until then, Aramai TIH !

8 comments:

i n d e n said...

uiuiuiui. all the besttt!!!!! weee~

p.s: yeye can be a gud singer too. composer maybe? (tho his sarcasm level is quite high. Hhahahaa)

bah. all the best again kio!

.xx.

Velarry Suan said...

Kitai ko inden!!!! yeah laaaaa.... I know I suck....

Petronella Suan said...

hahhahahha .. thanks inden .... yeah he is a baby... ahhaha

Velarry Suan said...

Pet, thats what the south african said to me " Owhh ur a baby... " before she started to kiss me.. hahahahhahahahhah!!!

Petronella Suan said...

hahahhahh budu

yanmaneee said...

nike off white
timberlands
kd 12
golden goose deluxe brand
air jordan
supreme clothing
balenciaga speed
golden goose
off white jordan 1
nike cortez women

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga shoes
curry 6 shoes
nike off white
yeezy boost
bape hoodie
curry 8
golden goose outlet
kobe basketball shoes
canada goose jacket
golden goose

meeteyez said...

replica bags wholesale hong kong page t0l76g4o32 replica radley bags look at this site v4p39u0x93 replica gucci bags replica prada nylon bags l3t14d7j35 look these up s5l07m6f16 replica wallets replica bags karachi